Mother's day is the fitting occasion to recaptulate how great and wonderful the mother is though all through our life we regard her and give her the unique place in the family.If you want to bring a sparkle to mom's eye, share these Mother's Day quotes with your mother. After all, Mother's Day will be here before you know it and you want to make sure mom understands just how important she is to you. She's the only person in the world you could never have lived without ' literally. These Mother's Day quotes go out to all of the mothers,considered to be REAL GODS on the earth...
1. "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. "
~ Honore de Balzac
2. "A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." ~ Tenneva Jordan
3. "Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother."
~ Ann Taylor
4. "No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you -- life." ~ Author Unknown
5. "A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking."
~ Helen Rice
6. "My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."
7. "Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible."
~ Marion C. Garretty
8."A MOTHER is a mother still, The holiest thing alive"
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
9. "The MOTHER loves her child most divinely, not when she surrounds him with comfort and anticipates his wants, but when she resolutely holds him to the highest standards and is content with nothing less than his best."
~Hamilton Wright Mabie
10. "In the eyes of its mother every beetle is a gazelle."
~ Moroccan proverb
11. A man's work is from sun to sun, but a MOTHER's work is never done.
12. "A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts."
~ Washington Irving
13.A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his MOTHER the longest.
14.My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.
I remember my MOTHER's prayers
and they have always followed me.
They have clung to me all my life.
16. God made a wonderful MOTHER,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He molded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks,fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me."
17.Hundreds of dew drops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies in the lawn,
But only ONE MOTHER the world over.
18.On Mother's Day I have written a poem for you. In the interest of poetic economy and truth, I have succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings and beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines: You're my MOTHER, I would have no other!
19.Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
20.If I had a single flower for every time I think about MOTHER, I could walk forever in my garden.
~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi
21."A MOTHER understands what a child does not say."
It's true what they say -- we should honor our mothers every day of the year, not just on Mother's Day. If life has taken you by surprise and time seems to be flying by faster than you can catch it, sometimes mom is the one who gets put on the back burner. Let's get back in touch with how important she really is by reflecting on the Mother's Day quotes above.