Monday, February 9, 2009

NO SPEAKAH DE ENGLISH

In London, the bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They sit
>> down and
>> engage in an animated conversation.
>>
>> The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but
>> her attention
>> is galvanized when she hears one of them say the
>> following:
>>
>> 'Emma come first.
>> Den I come.
>> Den two asses come together.
>> I come once-a-more! .
>> Two asses, they come together again.
>> I come again and pee twice.
>> Then I come one lasta time.'
>>
>> The lady can't take this any more, 'You
>> foul-mouthed sex obsessed
>> pig,' she retorted indignantly.
>>
>> 'In this country. we don't speak aloud in Public
>> places about our sex lives.
>>
>> 'Hey, coola down lady,' said the man. 'Who
>> talkin' abouta sex? I'm a
>> justa tellin' my frienda how to spell '
>> Mississippi '.'

No comments: