Friday, December 19, 2008

see this

Don't even try to mess with me…



A sher is getting married in jungle. There is a big bash and all animals are dancing to the tune of loud music being played.

In a corner a chooha too is dancing.

He is asked, "Are bhai choohe, aap kyu nach rahe ho?"



"Mere chote bhai ki shadi hai…Nachunga Nahin?"

"Sher kabse aapka bhai hone laga?"

"Shadi se pehle main bhi sher tha!", replied chooha.



A young businessman had just started his own firm. He rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques.

Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear the hot shot, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working.



He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?"

The man said, "Yeah, I've come to activate your phone lines."



Sardar to his friends : For the past one week a girl is disturbing me.



I don't know how she got my number, She interrupts whenever I call someone and says,

"Please recharge your balance soon."

No comments: