. Prepare your face for receiving make up by first cleaning it with cleansing milk. Apply toner to remove the left over cleanser and shrink your pores.
Massage some moisturizer before you start make up.
2. Foundation may be avoided, but if you do not have a smooth complexion, you may wear it by adding some water to toner to the foundation to make it translucent. Use very little of foundation.
Now pat some powder and highlight your cheeks with a powder brusher. Cream blusher may give a worn out look by the evening
3. For your eye makee a liquid eye liner to define the eyes. Apply kajal and a single coat of mascara to finish.
4. Finally apply lipstick and blot with a tissue paper for a more natural look.
5. Remember to do your make up in natural light and not in a closed room under artificial lights.
Don’t forget the deodorant or a god floral body spray to keep you smelling nice the whole day।
It is important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day.
Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. This is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your pefect bridal makeup: If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding
1. If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
2. Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
3. Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
4. On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
5. Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
6. To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
7. If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
8. Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
9. A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
10. Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
11. If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
12. Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don’t mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don’t get makeup on your wedding dress.
13. Avoid glittery or dewy looks – these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
14. If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
15. Water based foundation looks most natural in photos