Thursday, May 29, 2008

some words from a book‏ 2

I have learned that if your life is free of failures, you’re probably not talking enough risks.
I have learned that every time I’m on a trip I wish I were home, and every time I’m at home I wish I were on a trip.
I have learned that the person who says something can’t be done is often interrupted by someone doing it.
I have learned that when I grow up, I’m going to be an artist. It’s in my blood.
I have learned that you never ask a lady her age, her weight, or what’s in her purse.
I have learned that it’s just as important to forget a wrong as is it to remember a kindness.
I have learned that if you wait until retirement to really start living, you’ve waited too long.
I have learned that if you I don’t try new thing, I won’t learn new thing.
I have learned that total pleasure is a good book, a soft couch, and a cat curled up beside you.
I have learned that my success stop when I do.
I have learned that if you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always gotten.
I have learned that the best way to cheer up yourself is to cheer up someone else.
I have learned that a full life is not determined by how long you live, but how well.
I have learned that to become successful, it helps to dress the part.
I have learned that violence on television and in the movie is so graphic and extreme that it’s numbing our children to pain and suffering in the real world.
I have learned that you should never jump out of a second story window using a sheet for a parachute.
I have learned that you should treat everyone with respect, and demand respect in return.
I have learned that milk tastes best when you drink it straight out of the plastic jug.
I have learned that even small children have a right to privacy.
I have learned that optimists live longer than pessimist. That why I’m an optimist.
I have learned that although it’s hard to admit it, I’m secretly gland my parents are strict with me.
I have learned that if you stay focused on yourself, you are guaranteed to be miserable.
I have learned that you van keep going long after you think you can’t.
I have learned that good health is true wealth.
I have learned that if you want decent airline food. call ahead and ask for a low- sodium meal. It’s always better than the regular fare.
I have learned that the tooth fairy doesn’t always come. Sometimes he’s ब्रोके.

No comments: