Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Famous Mothers Said........‏

Famous Mothers
COLUMBUS' MOTHER:"I don't care what you've discovered,you still could have written!"MICHELANGELO'S MOTHER:"Can't you paint on walls like other children?Do you have any idea how hard it is toget that stuff off the ceiling?"NAPOLEON'S MOTHER:"All right, if you aren't hiding your report cardinside your jacket, take your hand out ofthere and show me."ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S MOTHER:"Again with the stovepipe hat? Can't you just wear a baseball cap like the other kids?"MARY'S MOTHER:"I'm not upset that your lamb followed you to school, but I would like to know how he got abetter grade than you."GEORGE WASHINGTON'S MOTHER:"The next time I catch you throwing money acrossthe Potomac, you can kiss your allowance good-bye!"THOMAS EDISON'S MOTHER:"Of course I'm proud that you invented the electric light bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed!"PAUL REVERE'S MOTHER:"I don't care where you think you have to go, young man, midnight is past your curfew."
ALBERT EINSTEIN'S MOTHER:"But it's your senior picture.Can't you do something about your hair?OY! Styling gel, mousse, something...?"

No comments: